8 TV SHOWS I WATCH... Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, C.S.I. Miami, C.S.I. Las Vegas, Bones, Without a Trace, Project Runway, Numbers.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY... Slept, Ate, went to bathroom, bathed, watched You me and Dupree, blogged, took Tylenol for my headache, went with my hubby to let his dads dog outside.
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO... Growing old with my husband, Laughing till it hurts, Drinking Diet Coke until the day I die, Being an Aunt again, Going on a cruise with my kids, Thanksgiving feast, Having my scrapbook room painted (finally), going to sleep tonight:)
8 THING ON MY WISH LIST- Go to Greece, Go on a Hunt to Africa with my hubby, loose lot's of weight, Serving a mission with my hubby, Skydiving, Learning how to scuba dive, live long enough to see my kids grow.
8 PEOPLE I TAG...
Ali
Kymm
Mandy
Katie
Crystal
Becky
Mckell
Jen Lewis
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment