Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{My mighty Deer Hunter}


My mighty deer hunter has returned with success! Jake went to Promontory Point, for this hunt. One of the companies that he does business with took him on this exclusive hunt. (They usually take him to Mississippi for a hunt, but this time they opted for a different approach, which I think went over well) Jake is so excited. He said that he likes this deer because each side is different. It is a 4 by 5. I love his cute smile that he has, you can tell he is way..... happy. He shot it on Monday and had to track it all day Monday and all day Tuesday. Good thing they found it. It is so nice to have him be so happy. Good on ya, my mighty deer hunter:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a proud moment! I don't want to hear these boys give us crap about going scrapbooking EVER again! LOL

I saw we only have 15 days till the BIG movie! Lets plan a night out!!! What are your plans?

Bryan & Sarah said...

Jake,

That is an awesome Deer! My Dad is Dee at Beehive Brick, he forwarded an e-mail with the pics & I saw your blog address so I decided to check it out! My Dad was very tired but said that he had an awesome time, and he spoke highly of you and had a great time hanging out with you. Take care!

-Bryan

Related Posts with Thumbnails