Monday, November 17, 2008

{Going Going Gone Private:)}

A big thanks to all of you who give a dang about me and want to follow my blog. i know i am so famous and everything all of you consider yourselves privileged to know me LOL! But in all seriousness thank you. It is just to scary anymore and I am with my friend Amy when she said now she can get a little more personal knowing who is looking and who isn't. Anyway thanks:)

1 comment:

Fugal Family said...

Nice moves on the private blog! Someday, I will start a blog...Your blog is great! Already bought my Twilight tickets on line - I know where I will be Saturday afternoon with my sisters!

Let the harassment begin ...where is your circle journal? Since I just got back from taking mine to Malinda, I am ready to tackle yours. I was only 1 1/2 days late, not too bad!

Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails