Are you prepared? I am getting there. We have started gathering food storage supplies and getting the "nessesities" if you will, together. When my brother said something to me about his friends having their dogs "prepared for an emergency". Laughing at the time, I didn't really think about it. But as I was putting an add on KSL for my sweet hubby, there was a free add stating "Are your pets prepared?" and it dawned on me. I don't know what I would do without my dogs. We love them and they are a part of our family. So I went to this website and it gave me ideas on how to get my doggies emergency ready. So if you aren't prepared for yourself, and your family, or your pets go to this website and there is alot if information for you on how to become prepared. Love your pets like you do your family. We do!
http://www.ready.gov/
http://www.ready.gov/







4 comments:
Better to be prepared than have to leave your "kids" (in our case, no real human babies)! We stuffed all their things in a backpack so it'd be easy to pick up and take if we had to. Here's a couple other good websites:
http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pets_rescuesticker
http://www.akc.org/news/disaster_preparedness/
http://www.fuelforadventure.com/qkpskdk.html
Mandee,
It was so good to see you! I love blogging because it allows me to keep in touch with friends and family who are now so far away. I will be checking up on you and your family often.
xoxo Michelle
We missed you at the family party. I hope you are out having fun. BTW your house is looking AWESOME!
Mandee,
This is Ashlee's little sister, Anjalee, your dog is cute, I know what you mean I can't live without my dogs, because I am unable to have children because of my cancer, and so I consider them as my kids. I just wanted to comment on your cute dog.
Post a Comment