Happy Birthday Cole!!! You are one year older and wiser to, Happy Birthday to you. What can I say I am in Primary and I only think of that song when I sing happy birthday. Cole I want to tell you how much our family loves you. Thank you for taking care of my sister and bringing us our beautiful Lundyn. We are blessed to have you in our lives. You are a great example to our girls and we love you. Rock On!!!!!
Can you say "Cherry"? or is it the "whip cream" you enjoy more?
Cole the man we all love***
Autymm Rae, our little photographer!!
My sweet sister and our lovley Lundyn, (Happy birthday dad)
Mom and Dad!! I am so proud to say my dad is showing off his pearly whites!!
6 years ago






1 comment:
Cute pictures Mandee! And I love the Don Williams tune--he's one of my faves!
Post a Comment