Say what!! Where did our grass go? No we did not go into foreclosure like on the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane" but it sure looks that way. We are adding an attached garage to our home and I even get an outside entrance to my Scrapbook Room how cool is that?? I know, way hu?? Anyhow our cousins were in need of some sod so they came up on Friday and cut the crap out of it. We told them to take what they needed, so they did. We were so glad to help them out, it is such a good feeling to help the ones in need. We are happy to expand our home so my suburban can feel warm and fuzzy all year round.
6 years ago






5 comments:
We were worried about you for a minute. Then kinda pissed that We didn't steal your grass first.
How awesome to get rid of your grass and build your garage at teh same time! I want one! Ha ha ha!
Oh my... Your house looks so shitty right now! Ha Ha Ha, Im just kidding Im just excited for your new trampoline, we can have the olympic games on it. YEEEEHAW!
I forgot to tell you I'm going to start parking on your front "dirt"
Hey, I need grass! What about this cousin? Just kidding, that was nice of you to give your grass away--and now our dirt lawns match. Dirt rocks! Ha!
Post a Comment