6 years ago
Monday, April 28, 2008
{Baseball Madness}
I just have to give a shout out to my little (big) brother Denver!! He is so talented. After all that he has been through physically and mentally he is a champion. As some of you know a few years ago he was hit in the head by a drive line baseball (he was the pitcher) he had to have surgery and have a 2 metal plates and some screws inserted into his forehead. He is amazing he recovered from that and played football this year(talk about scary I said a prayer for him everyday) and made the Varsity Basketball team. In a game he came down and broke something in his knee and had to have surgery and they put screws in that too. Needless to say he is so instant he pushed himself to get well so he could play baseball this season. Which he IS Varsity mind you!!! I have never seen a kid so motivated, self-motivated sports are his life and if you take that away you would have no Denver. He is my "little man" as I always say me and him have a great relationship (ma bey its from the year span?? who knows). We went to the game of the century-
South Summit v.s. North Summit when we got there the wildcats were getting their butts kicked, then Denver started to pitch, amazing he doesn't shy away from the ball after what he has been through. He hit several times getting one or two players to home. When we were down to the last inning and Denver hit a HOME RUN!!! Yes!! That made the game a tie, South Summit ended up winning 15 to 13. Nice Job Wildcats. I know there are other players that helped make that win but without Denver there wouldn't be a team. He helped get the program going again, for years the ball players would have to go to other schools and such so Denver is a big asset to the Wildcat Baseball Program. Here's to You Den, I love you man!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment