Sunday, April 6, 2008

{Tag #3}

Tagged a Third Time! ABC's of Me:
A. Attached or Single- Attached
B. Best Friend(s)- Jake, Midge, Ali, My Mom, Kathy, Stephanie, Monica
C. Cake or Pie-Cake
D. Day of Choice- Friday
E. Essential Item- make-up
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Coconut
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Gummy Bears
H. Hometown- Lehi
I. Indulgences- A warm bath
J. January or July- January (my daughter was born that month)
K. Kids- 2 girls Januaree and Autymm
L. Last movie I saw in theatre- Drillbit Taylor
N. Number of siblings- 4
O. Orange or Apples- Oranges
P. Phobias or Fears- Losing Jake, or one of my children
Q. Quote- All that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel mother. -Abe Lincoln
R. Reason to smile- To think of all that I have Family,Kids, Husband, Friends, Dogs
S. Season- Late Spring
T. Tag 4- Amy, Jessica, Emily, Leslie
U. Unknown fact about me- I hate to file my nails.
.V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I LOVE MEAT!
W. Worst Habit- Yelling at my kids
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Ultrasound, its more exciting
Y. Your favorite Food- Olive Garden Fetticinii Alfredo
Z. Zodiac- Virgo Baby Yea!!

Posted by Ali at 5:02 PM

1 comment:

Ali said...

Good Job! Way to reply so quick, I dont know where these tags keep coming from?

Related Posts with Thumbnails