Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{Spring Break}

This year for Spring Break we have one whole week out of school. Fun Stuff (for all of us moms out there). Anyway Day 1 we had cleaning day, clean rooms, bathrooms, take out trash, pick up dog poop, vacuum, the works right??? So for day 2 we thought that it would be fun to go bowling. We went to Jack and Jills. Saying we I mean Janee, Shelby, Autymm and me. How fun it was!! I forgot how much fun bowling is. We laughed and laughed. I then realized I needed to practice more on the wii.


This is the bowling professionals and their shoes.
Shelby and Janee BFF
Autymm and Me (don't we look alike? not she is so my husband)
Autymm the Great!! She did so well even though she had to use the bumpers, she still beat her mom.
Day 3 Autymm is playing with her favorite cousin and Januaree helped me clean the camping trailer and is now spending the day with her grandma Jo. So here I sit blogging, life is good. LOL

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am soooo glad you commented on our blog! That's the only way I find people! I love your bowling shoe picture....aren't they they most versatile shoe on the planet?! Ha ha ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails