Wednesday, April 23, 2008

{Can you afford the price of Fuel?}

Holy crap, I went and filled up my Suburban today and about squirted in my pants!! I stuck in the American express card went into "harts gas station" to get my daily Diet Coke fix (one of many) came back out to the pump and about died! There it was in black and white the price $109.88. That brings a whole new meaning to the term Holy Shizzz. Now that's what I am talking about. My husband fills up every other day in his diesel truck (which I am sure many of your husband have too) and he pays a little over $120.00 a pop! Amazing, do you think that it will ever end? I am going to have to give up the suburban and invest in a geo metro. My friend Lissa emailed these pics to me and I thought it would be appropriate to include them with this blog entry. If the diet coke intake doesn't make me poor, the price of fuel will.


4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm feeling your pain!!! Time to invest in a scooter! Hop on the back and we will look like dumber and dumber but at least we will save some money! LOL

Ingersoll Family said...

Mand,

How funny are those comics..yet again not so funny. I sure love ya and I hope you have a good day. P.S. cute Gillen of the week! Love it, Monica

Ali said...

No crap, luckily my car only takes 45 to fill, but still I am encouraging cole to get a motorcycle instead of a new truck, maybe we could get a Vespa (scooter) with a side cart. Yeeehaw

jodi said...

I agree, how are supposed to buy food when were paying that much for gas! and I don't see it coming down any time soon...

Related Posts with Thumbnails