Monday, April 14, 2008

{Eat, Sleep, Scrap}

Every retreat me and midge get matching something(s) this time it was shirts that say "I'm with midge or I'm with madge" for one day and the next we wore our shirts that say "Cute but PYSCHO!" LOL we chose these shirts because they made us laugh.








Me & Midge havin' fun. When reading my title of this post it is all true except sleep. There wasn't much sleep going on, however there was more sleeping than usual. This year we did get several hours of sleep maybe 8hours in three days? But oh how we had fun. I have made so many friends. Friends that will last a lifetime. We laughed til we cried, danced to the chacha slide, macarana, electric slide, heck there was even a little gymnastics and yoga going on in the wee hours of the night. Oh yeah we cant forget the food and the DIET COKE!!!! Looking at the above slide show you can see how much fun we did have. Thanks to all that have made this retreat so fun. A special thanks to Lindsey and Lori the retreat cordinators for all of there hard work we love you guys. Below you will see the "latest and the greastest from my layout gallery.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Scrappers for life! Rock on! Just kidding, Im glad you had a lot of fun while I got to stay home and do nothing! HAhaha I'm just kidding. Oh and your pages are way cute, thanks for blowing up my face and doing a layout of me! lol way loud! You will never get a picture of me buwhaahaahaaa!(that is supposed to be an evil laugh)

Related Posts with Thumbnails