Has any of you struggled with the fact that food is tasty? I mean really tasty? I am talking about the kind of things that make your mouth water just hearing someone say the food? I am struggling right now with the fact that I would prefer food over dieting. So I decided, if I journal about this certain subject on a weekly basis and all of my sweet friends are reading and checking up on me, maybe I will have some incentive to "Say No to Food" that's right I said "Say No to Food" I can do it I know that I can, but the temptations always around me. I go somewhere and they have hot bread or doughnuts being pulled out of the oven, or that Damn (excuse my language) Sonic comes out with something as scrumptious as cheesecake bites. (We all know how many times a week this girl goes to Sonic) However, my road to crazy food avenue has come to a halt. I will soon arrive in the town of Weight loss Lane and there is a big red stop sign waiting for me. One more day of "real food" bread, doughnuts, cookies, pasta, toast, pizza, potatoes, rice, ice cream, need I say more?
When I enter Weight Lose Lane I will loose weight, and keep it off this time. I am sick of looking at myself in the mirror and thinking "one day my butt will be small enough to wear Buckle jeans" it will be one day soon. So if any of you are struggling with the same food craz as me join the ban wagon and challenge yourself to do more, blog about it!!!
6 years ago






3 comments:
I am with ya sista! I am heading downthat same lane. I have limited myself to ONLY 1 diet coke a day but I do have to drink 2 liters of water before I can have it. So far I have only skipped 1 day in 2 weeks. I keep on your a** if you keep on mine! I told my husband when I lose my 15 lbs you are in trouble because I get my boob job and a $300 shopping spree!! He said go for it!! I'll do it!!
Good luck chicky! Hey maybe doing the cha cha slide will help :)
My advise. Don't torture yourself! It's really all about portion control. A lifestyle change not a diet.
Working out keeps you honest also! I workout every morning and burn 500 calories on my eliptical. So during the day I will question what I put in my mouth. (Is this really worth ruining how hard I worked out)
Also, don't get frustraited. It took about 2 months for me to start seeing results. Good luck!!
You go girl!!! You can totally do it!! I loved what Amy said...it's all about portion control. You still have to treat yourself! Please tell me you are not gining up your diet coke? If you are you are more hard core than I thought. I would rather starve myself if that meant I could have a diet coke with lemon!
Post a Comment