Yup that's right, we will be thinking of you while we are enjoying the hot sun and laying on the beach in the sand! See this awesome pic of the water thing? Yup, you guessed it I am going to try it. Doesn't that look so fun? So as all of you are here breathing in this disgusting air I will be thinking of all of you while I sip on my Pina Colada! Just kidding I will miss each and everyone of you. So for now Austa La vista Baby!
6 years ago









7 comments:
You gotta tell me all about that water thing. What is the 100th cruise you've been on this year? hehe so well loved AKA spoiled!
hey tell janee happy b-day for me luv ya bye
love,
shelby
Thanks a lot for the invite! Sheesh! So rude. Just watch out I might be tagging along next time!
That was not a very nice post : (
Why do you get to go on all the cruises??? lol
Thats why you won't answer my damn phone calls....
SO JELOUSE!! I hope you had a lot of fun!!
Ok you HAVE to get your internet working again!!! I miss your blogging!
Post a Comment