Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{13 years with my man}

This is my man! Jake, isn't he such a cutie? Oh how I love him. As many of you know and some of you who do not know, Jake and I are High School Sweethearts! On December 31st of 2008 we have been married for thirteen wonderful years. Sure we have our "times" of "hate, anger and ferocious cat fights (claws out and all)" but who doesn't? Every rose has a thorn-Alex Rose
Our rose is full of life, bright in color and is everlasting in full bloom, however we do have thorns (more than we can count) but to me that is just fine little stepping stools, you live you get pricked and stuck you say ouch, and life goes on. Not without a little band-aid of course. (if you catch my drift haha) Jake is my sweetheart, my best friend, my confidant, my self-esteem booster, he is everything that you would want in a husband and more. So Babe, thanks for everything that you do for me and have done for me. You are a great hubby and father to our girls. I love you long time....

4 comments:

katie said...

hi! congrats :) you are so lucky to have each other!

Amy said...

Awwww....CONGRATULATIONS!!! We need to get our husbands together! I think they would get along quite well!

Fionna said...

Mandee holy sh** I can't believe it has been that long....I was your witness, bridesmaid, maid of honor. I can't believe you guys eloped and we went with you to vegas....I still have a lot of pictures. You even wore my wedding dress!!!!! Crazy
You guys are amazing that you have lasted this long. Very lucky to have each other : ) We really need to get together it is quite pathetic that we don't...love you both
Congrats

Brandan & Haylie said...

If I remember right, your first date together was New Year's Eve of our junior year (1993?). How cool that you got hitched on the same day only a couple of years later. Congrats...here's to that many more:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails