Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{Why Wednesday?}

Why Wednesday is Back! Yup, I decided that it was time to bring back this lovely topic. So for today's WHY? here we go. Why? Do we clean the house every day just to have it look like it did before you started at the end of the day?
I hate that more than anything!! I clean and clean only to find at the end of the day my husbands dirty socks are sitting by his chair in the family room, Autymm has decided to bring babies upstairs to watch American Idol with her along with building herself a hut. Then you have Januaree that is my little munch gut and loves sweets so I have her wrappers all over the place, dishes stacked up to the hilt. Then there is the laundry, crap even if I do several loads of laundry a day by the time my kids clean there rooms I end up with more laundry than I started. Is it just me or do we ask ourselves the question of WHY? DO WE CLEAN THE HOUSE EVERY DAY JUST TO HAVE IT LOOK LIKE IT DID BEFORE YOU STARTED AT THE END OF THE DAY!

2 comments:

Fionna said...

You want to why I think it's this way. Is because our kids are to lazy to help clean and pick up after them selfs! Seriously when I was a kid we did chores all the time.... And yes I know how busy kids are with all the extracurricular activities. But still are we teaching them responsibility? Maybe we have them to involved in every activity and sport? Now the poor husbands can't pick up anything because they have been at work all day..Ha
What do we do all day? (work)

Anonymous said...

its because we have pride... we don't want anyone to come over and see our house a total shit hole... so we clean and we clean and we clean! ok well atleast that's why i do it.lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails