Saturday, January 24, 2009

{Dog Sitting}


On Thursday, I received a phone call from a family in our ward needing someone to watch their sweet dog Tara. I have to admit I was a little stunned that she asked me, but thrilled at the same time. Why? I am sure you are all wondering. Well take a look at this sweet face...
Now you have looked at her face, some of you may remember my sweet dog Moose. (We had to put him to sleep last May because he had blown out his back knees and was severely overweight, along with arthritis.) Any way to make a long story short Tara is only several months old but she is a English Mastiff and has the black mask, and fawn coloring. She reminds me alot of Moose and makes me miss him. She has the same temperament that moose had and loves to just lay around the house. She is staying with us until tonight. I will be sad to see her go but I enjoyed spending time with her and remembering so many fun memories that I had with my sweet moose. Thanks Henderson Family:)

Moose Gillen

2001-2008

I love and miss you big boy!

1 comment:

Shala said...

Hi Mandee, I am sorry to hear about your dog. I am glad I read your post though. I am acutally looking for a home for my Boxer Trace. We are being picky about who he goes to, we love him so much and it will be hard to part with him. I just placed an ad for him on KSL yesterday, but like I said, we are being picky. Not sure if you would like a lovable boxer or if you know a good family that would treat him well, but please let me know. I am so stressed over giving him up. Poor boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails