Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{Cars Cars Cars}

So I thought that it would be fun to reminisce about all of the fun vehicles that we had from the time I was a baby to the time I graduated from High School. I tried to find pictures that would match pretty much exactly what we had, but it was kind of hard. So for the most part here goes!

This here is our baby blue sweetheart. Yup you guessed it, she is a 1969 Ford Mustang. I don't remember this much but this is the vehicular that we had when I was born. I cruised in style!

Oh yeah baby, Now we are talkin! Mom, Dad you really know how to pick winners. We went from one sweet ride to another. This here is a Pontiac Firebird. And yes this one is exactly what we had. Black with the bird on the hood. Talk about nice. I had to get two pics of this one! HOt Dog.

I know hold your oooooo's and Auhhhhhhhh's if you were wondering what type of car this is, well let me tell you this here is a Chevrolet Chevett! Yup, we bought this puppy brand spankin' it was a diesl and it had not just two doors but 4! Geez, I don't know what happened from here, these next few cars I think my parents had there blinders on when they went to the car dealership cause have you ever heard U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi you Ugly whoop whoop you ugly. They must have lost taste (or had one to many kids) Just kidding Ali we do love you . So we went from this beauty to.........
Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm, This beauty. Grantid this isn't the exact one ours was gold with black black tinted windows and gold rims. Yes I said GOLD! We needed a car with a large back seat my mom said so she chose this nice Cutlass Capri. Oh ya, that is how the Hansens rolled there for awhile. Until well, it started to chug. So they traded this lovely vehicular in and bought...........................
Yes, this Bitchin Camero! It was Silver and she had Kymms written on the license plate! They must have taken off their blinders cause this car was fast and good lookin. Sure three kids squished in the back seat wasn't the funnest of times but man oh man did we look good rollin down the road in this.
Now they decided a SUV was for them. Nice? I know. Good Gas mileage you bet! Ours was a diesel and was red and white. This baby was loud but ran great. Movin on up......
This pic is a little buffier than ours. We just had a beautiful black blazer! Red interior ran like a champ. But two more kids came and we had to go even Bigger!!!!
This nice burbee was my first car that I ever drove. Ours was the Choo CHoo deluxe edition and was sweet. Red and fast as lightning McQueen! This pic doesn't do this piece a drop in the hat to how nice ours was! We drove this baby for miles with at least 150,000 miles we decided to upgrade to......
The green burbee! Another vehicular that I drove around. I guess this is why I drive one today!
I thought that this would be fun to look back on and see how many things have changed over the years. This post made me laugh hard and have so many fun memories. Good Times Good TImes!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha ha ha ha! This was awesome! I think we had the exact same like three Suburbans!

Ali said...

I can remember every car from the camero on, except I learned how to drive on the next burbie we owned.... the black one, then the blazer. Yup we were rockin in up those days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails