Friday, December 5, 2008

{The true meaning of Christmas}

I have to thank my sweet friend Stephanie. I was reading her blog and she had a post that similar to the one that I am going to post. She said that we needed to think about the true meaning. Ok, Ok things have been crazy around here a little bit. I just barley got my tree up and the house decorated. I decided that I was going to simpify with the decor situation, because we are leaving to go on the cruise and time is running out.
So now the tree is up and I am looking around my house. I know something is missing but what? Yeah, I knew I was going to simplify but how could I not put out my nativity? This is the true reminder of Christmas and I just didn't do it. What is wrong with me? My heart is sad and I am going to climb up into the top of the cupboard and pull it out ASAP. So this is a reminder to all of us to NOT forget the true meaning of Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails