Monday, December 22, 2008

{We're Back!!}

Well, it is alot different here than it was when we left last Sunday. Wowzerrs! Can you say it is finally begining to look alot like Christmas, everywhere we go..... I loved coming home to the snow it just added the icing on my gingerbread house for my christmas this year. We took so many pics that I can't even begin to put them all on a slideshow so I am going to put together some of our memerable moments on and off of the ship. The kids had a blast. Swimming with the Dolphins seemed to be the biggest hit and from there, the list just could go on and on. Janee met 4 or 5 new friends (imagine that my little social bug, wonder where she gets that?) and Autymm met some too. They loved going to Adventure Ocean a place for kids to do tonz of activities and science projects. Autymm expecially loved Pirate night, and watching mamma mia in the big theater. Janee loved the strawberry pina colada's and begged for one everyday.
The kids even learned how to play a wicked game of Pass the pigs (a fun fun game if you have never played). I am so grateful for the close friendships that we share with the Palmer family. It is so nice to know that not only are me and midge friends but the husbands and the kids are too. We had an amazing time and I want to thank my sweetheart Jake for making it possible for us to go on this fun family vacation. Thanks Babe, I love you...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a blast!! I love the picture of you and Midge swingin! Tara would be so proud! hahahahah

Good to have ya back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails