Last week Autymm got a new finger nail paint set. She bought this with her own money. Janee was having a sleep over at a friends so Autymm and I had a "day at the salon". She brought in a big bowl of water and put soap in it. Then she brought in the bar stool and set up a cash register, made money and had an appointment book. Then she brought in the ottoman from the trophy room and that was were I was to sit. Next she brought in a picture of her and said "ask me who this is ok?" So I followed her directions and asked her who it was and she said "it is my daughter Autymm." Me: Oh she is lovely. She told me the amount to pay and handed me the fake money to pay with. I sat down and we went from there. She soaked my feet, wiped them off, painted my toes and my fingers. Then she did my hair (oh and it is lovely:) after that I got a massage (she walked on my back) WoW! What a night at the Salon.
p.s. Autymm even got to paint her dads toes, she said "please i know how to paint then camo?" how could he resist. What a great dad!!!

6 years ago












6 comments:
So fun! You are such a great mom to take the time to do that with her!
how fun and we missed you on sat!?!
First of all you are a trooper. Second of all, don't you wish we could keep them small.
That is too cute. . . how much does she charge? I could use a little pampering.
Ha ha ha! That's awesome! She had it ALL planned out! How cute!
Pat, that is way cute!! But i did want to see Jake getting his nails done!! I miss you tons!! Love Shim
Post a Comment