Merry Christmas! To all of my blogger friends! I hope that your day was filled with joy and happiness. Our Christmas was great! Jake cooked us french toast and cream of wheat, we watched Christmas movies and played Autymm's Wii fit all day until we went to the Gillens for a little Christmas Dinner. I love my family and when I say my I mean on both sides. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family. They mean the world to me. I also am so blessed for so many great friends! Some are here in town and some are out of state. We miss and love all of you. Thanks for a great friendship.
p.s. I am working on getting out my Christmas cards, better late than never right? The cruise kind of messed that up for me, I was so busy getting ready for that, that I forgot to make out my cards. So don't feel bad if you don't have one yet it is coming.
Merry Christmas from my blog to yours:)
6 years ago






1 comment:
i'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! We need to hang out!
Post a Comment