I voted for '5 o'clock' - the reason: The peaceful photograph and the busy page balance each other out. It is pleasing to the eye and the title captures your attention and makes you want to know the rest of the story. By the way - I'm a friend of Alena's - she asked me to look at your pages. I'm the one that took her most recent family photo & individuals of the kiddos. Good luck! Susan
1 comment:
I voted for '5 o'clock' - the reason: The peaceful photograph and the busy page balance each other out. It is pleasing to the eye and the title captures your attention and makes you want to know the rest of the story. By the way - I'm a friend of Alena's - she asked me to look at your pages. I'm the one that took her most recent family photo & individuals of the kiddos.
Good luck!
Susan
Post a Comment