Thursday, March 6, 2008

Girls Scrapbook Weekend!!!


This is a family tradition. Me, my sister-in laws and my mother-in-law usually go to St.George for our weekend but this year we decided to go out to my sweet Jomamas house and have our weekend close. Mandy had to be near her sweet baby so she could nurse and be close to her family, and what a good sister-in-law to come here all the way from Arizona. She said that she would come here so Mandy could still come (and you all know that my sweet husband had a little to do with staying here in town instead of me driving all the way to sunny St.George, in fact he was so excited when I said we could do it here he couldn't stand it). We started today at about 1:00 and here we are still going strong. I am going to be taking pictures, so look for maybe a slideshow. 2 layouts done and lots more to go. I will be doing my circle books this weekend this time I have the topics "Kitchen Sink" and "My Quirks" those are some fun topics pictures will be taken and shown off. LOL

2 comments:

Ali said...

Yeehaw! Dont break your camera from taking too many pictures, and just so you know I was your 1000 person to visit your site. Sounds like your having a blast....

Amy said...

FUN! I wish I was there! Soon enough we will be scrapbooking together again!

Can't wait to see pictures! Maybe you should do the cha cha slide.

Related Posts with Thumbnails