All about Jake and Mandee( I was tagged!)
What is his name? Jake
How long have you been married? 11 years
How long did you date? 3 years
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Well, it is hard to say. It is almost embarrassing, ok, ok me. He is on a strict diet and has great self-control he says "no food is worth it" and my motto is "where is the bread?" Bring it on baby!
Who said "I Love You" first? He said he loved me and it melted my heart. I always wanted him to say it and it took him freaking forever. You know how you want something so bad and it seems like forever until you get it? Well that is how I felt. So needless to say I was jumping for joy when he said those three special words. Still to this day it melts my heart when he tells me he loves me.
Who is smarter? Ok, in high school I always did his homework so back then I would say me! However, he is the smartest. He runs a highly successful business and can do anything he puts his mind to.
Whose temper is worse? This one is easy. I have Red Hair do I need to say more?
Who does the laundry? Me, but I hate every minute of it!!
Who does the dishes? Me, he cooks so I have to do the clean up.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right side always. Even when we are on vacation, we have to have out spots.
Who pays the bills? He usually does but it is split.
Who cooks dinner? He does (I know I am lucky)
Who drives when you are together? He does ALWAYS
Who is more stubborn? For Sure Jake
Whose parents do you see the most? Both of our parents we see alot.
Who proposed? Jake did, I still remember it like it was yesterday.
Where did you get married? Viva Las Vegas Baby! And no I am not kidding, we went to the Excalibur Hotel and got hitched. It was on December 31, 1995 and wow it was aw some I wouldn't change it for anything.
Who has more friends? Duh???? Me (ha, ha,) He has alot of friends too.
Who has more siblings? Me I have 3 brothers and one sister
Who wears the pants in the family? I used to think me, but wow over the years he has transformed into this man who loves to wear the pants however I try to still them away alot.
What's your most embarrassing moment? When my mother in law walked in on the two of us getting down and dirty if you know what I mean. Crap is right I am sure that all of you are laughing hysterically by now Yes that was the most embarrassing moment ever.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Wow believe it or not no, I need to put that on my bucket list though.
Have you ever snuck out? Yes, I was the queen sneeker outer.
Who is your hero / role model? My hero is my Dad, he always has been. He is so dedicated to his family, he is a hard worker and he has so much unconditional love it is amazing. I remember wanting to marry someone like my dad and I knew it would be hard, hell everyone knows that I didn't date the guys that reminded me of him. But when I found that man I knew it. At first I tried to push him away because it made me nervous to know he was the one that I was going to marry. Luckily he took me back and I married the man of my dreams and the man I always hoped and dreamed of. His name is Jake. He has so many of the great qualities that my dad has. I love you dad!
For my Role Model: I am going to have to say my Grandma Kae. Anyone who knows me would know why. She inspired me to be who I am today. To stand proud and hold my head high. To have self-confidence and to not bow down to the male race, to stand up for myself and to be the person I am today. I remind alot of people of my grandma when they look at me they see her. Which is a wonderful thing I will never get sick of hearing that. From the Jewels to the clothes to the hair and make-up I am all around Kae. My mom knew what she was doing when she gave me the middle name "Kae".
What's Your Favorite Book? Hands down the "Black Dagger Brotherhood Series"
What's Your Favorite Quote: "All that I am and hope to be I owe to my Mother"
Abe Lincoln-
This was so fun to remember all of these memories and to share them with all of you. I tagged some friends so look for their tag moments soon. Ali (my sister) my sister-in-law Alena, and my friend Kathy.
6 years ago






1 comment:
I can't wait to read that book...Is Clint going to thank you??
Post a Comment