My dear friend Stephanie tagged me with these questions, I am a little quicker in responding to this tag. If I tag you I want a QUICK Response. LOL
1. What is your occupation: Homemaker
2. What color are your socks right now: none
3. What are you listening to right now: Animal Planet Doggie Trainer
4. What was the last thing that you ate: Caramel Apple from the chocolat Factory
5. Can you drive a stick shift: Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Magenta
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone: Stacey
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Nope! Just kidding I love her
9. How old are you today: 30
10. Favorite drink: Hello Diet Coke is there any other????
11. What is your favorite sport to watch: gymnastics
12. Have you ever colored your hair? Yes
13. Pets: Yes Three! One English Mastiff, One Weimeriner, One Pug I love them dearly
14 Favorite food: Fetticine Alfrado
15. Last movie you cried over: Definatly Maybe
16. Favorite Day of the year: My Anniversary
17. What do you do to vent anger: Yell at my sweet husband
18. What was your favorite toy as a child: strawberry shortcake
19. What is your favorite season: Early summer not to hot not to cold
20. Hugs or kisses: kisses
21. Cherry or Blueberry: Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back: Of course!
23. Who is most likely to respond? my sister
24. Who is least likely to respond: Kathy she has twins and a little guy it might be hard for her to have a minute for herself
26. When was the last time you cried: Thursday, my grandpa made me cry (a happy cry though)
27. What is on the floor of your closet: Shoes and Purses
28. Who is the person you have known the longest that you are sending this to: My sweet sister
29. Who is the person you have known the shortest that you are sending this to: Amy
30. Favorite smell: Fresh cut Hay
31. Who inspires you: My Mom
32. What are you afraid of: Spiders
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers: Cheese
34. Favorite car: Crystler 300M
35. Favorite cat or dog: Dogs of course
36. Number of keys on your key ring: 4
37. How many years at your current job: 10 years
38. Favorite day of the week: I love Saturday I love to spend time with my husband
39. How many states have you lived in: Only one good old Utah
40. Are you married, how many years: Yes, 12 wonderful years
41. How many kids: 2 beautiful daughters
I am tagging Ali, Amy and Kathy.
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment