Friday, March 7, 2008

Girlfriend Night

The fabulous Four!! kath,mon,steph,me
Me and Stephanie
Kathy and Monica

Ok I know I am kinda behind on the order in which I put things on my blog but I just barley got these pics back of my fun friends. My sweet friend Stephanie and her family moved to Boston. So she came into town and it was just like the old days. Before I moved to where I live now and before she moved along with my dear friend Kathy, (Monica still lives there in the old neighborhood) our road was known and referred to as "Westeria Lane" We were a bunch of housewives that loved to have fun. We would sit outside and talk for hours until our husbands came home and then we would usually order pizza and have a fire in the fire pit and talk somemore. Man those were the days. We did have alot of fun. Anyway back to our girls night. Stephanie came into town and we went and ate at the Harvest at Thanksgiving Point, went to Target and finally we went to a movie "Juno" great show laughed and laughed. here are some of the pics from our fun time. I love you guys thanks for being so dear to my heart. We are all Friends Forever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails