Saturday, March 8, 2008

I need you to Vote!!

Ok Below is a slideshow of the recent layouts that I did this weekend. Which was a blast may I add (pictures will be coming). I need your help...I am thinking of submitting my work to one of my favorite mags! Beleive it or not! Please vote for your favorite layout and tell me why. You can vote for more than one, just be sure to put them in order! You all are the best. I appreciate your support! Wish me luck! Thank You for looking at my blog and being such great friends. I love all of ya!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Hey Band, I voted for the FAMILY one I think that one is way cute, and I really liked the one of you and Jake. Those are my two choices, so it better be one of those or you can rip up our friend card.... Im just kidding.

Raquel said...

Hey Mandy! I was so excited to see your blog! I can't belive how big your kids are! They are so cute! Holy crap you are such a talented scrapbooker! I'm so impressed! I've just started to venture into online stuff. Mostly from shabby princess and just using photoshop! But my vote is also for the family one! Super cute!

Emily H said...

My vote is for the trip. I love how you put so many pictures on one layout. Way cute

leslie jo said...

I like the trip one.. that is a neat way to scrap a bunch of pics. I also like the 5 o clock one

Melanie said...

You are so talented! Wow! I love the happy family page and the 6 years page. They are darling!

brandy said...

My goodness girl..you are so talented!! I LOVED the trip page. So clever. You must go to some sort of retreat don't you? I also liked the one with you and Mindi!It was so fun hanging out with you and the girls last night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails