Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jim!!


Happy Birthday Grandpa!! We love you

Me and my grandpa Jim who doesn't love their grandpa? Expecially mine.

Cousins by chance, friends by choice!

Ali, Lundyn and Tyton

Grandpa and his grandkids!

3 comments:

leslie jo said...

Mandee
So glad you have a blog. I feel like I don't see anyone from that side of the family ever even though we only live 12 minutes away. The Cruise looks like a fun time... someday.. take care

Kes||&||Kae said...

I LOVE ALL THE FAMILY PICTURES!!! I SAVED ALOT OF THEM!... p.s. im new to this whole site... how do i make my page all cute... and HOW DO I ADD PEOPLE lol!!!

love and miss you guys so much

Jess said...

Miss Mandee- to fulfill a tag just make a new post with your answers. If it is easier you can cut and paste my post and fill in your own answers...but you will also have to erase all of my pictures too...whatever ends up being easier...good luck, can't wait to read it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails