Monday, February 25, 2008

Time Flyes

Can you even believe that February is almost over? Where in the h@*!! does the time go? It is already Monday again and I swear I was excited because it was Friday. Soon it is going to be St. Patricks day then Easter following that spring break. No that is crazy. I have had alot of people asking me why I haven't written anything on my blog about the "cruise" hey people what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise!! J/k LOL. It was a blast Cabo was great we walked around and had to tell the many many people selling things NO THANK YOU 500 times but we walked to a mall and then walked to the beach. Beautiful we went to eat at the "Office" a great place right on the beach with our toes in the sand enjoying the ocean and warmth. After that we road a water taxi and saw Lovers Beach and some sea lions along with some beautiful rock arches and caves. We then returned to the Ship and ate and ate and ate some more!! In Mazatlan we road in a funny little VW taxi the roof was off and put back on like something you would see on a golf cart? crazy and they drive all over can I say "hold on for dear life" LOL Jay sitting in the front low ridding and Jake me and Midge sat in the back. We wanted to go to the beach HA HA they took us all around the "old part of town" and dropped us off in the back of some jewelry shop, we then had to walk accross the street down the road and walk through the canal to finally reach what they call "The Beach" it was not what we expected. We laughed and laughed sat and ordered a Pina Colada watched all of the sellers bother the poor people on the beach (where we sat they couldn't solicite there) we then realized Mazatlan didn't have much to offer. The next stop was Porta Viarta (nice spelling I'm sure) WOW!!! this island was clean (cleaner) and beautiful. Midge and I had an excursion scheduled and the men decided they would tour the island in a taxi. Midge and I road a boat over to where we then loaded onto a big army jeep riding in the back for over and hour up into the rainforest. We went on the Canopy tour (zip-lines) Oh baby was that a blast we were 90 feet in the air and went from zip-line to zip-line. On the fastest one I tried to brake and my hand slipped off and I was like tarzan headed right for the tree when bam!!! the guide pulled a rope and errrrt I stoped on a dime I almost had whip blash. j/k but that was the only time I about died. Midge bought the movie of us so that should be a real treat. Anyhow the trip was amazing and the time spent with my husband was great (if you know what I mean!!) No sereiously though we did have a great time and Yes we have already booked for next years adventure.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, before you know it we will be up in ALTAMONT!!! It won't come fast enough for me.

jodi said...

I'm so glad you found my blog- your girls are growning up so much- time goes too fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails