Live.Laugh.Love
That's HOT! And why may I ask is the reason for not washing your hair for 3 days? Must have been a major scrapbook session!You crack me up!
now you know what i look like in the morning from d-dog
You are too funny!
Love the hair do- I wish I could of seen it in real life!
I love that we were there to experience the beauty in person but I am glad you shared the joy of it with everyone! It was worth every minute. You're a beauty and we love ya.....Bean and Mom
Post a Comment
Add this blinkie to your blog a href="http://www.ispycraftiness.blogspot.com/">
5 comments:
That's HOT! And why may I ask is the reason for not washing your hair for 3 days? Must have been a major scrapbook session!
You crack me up!
now you know what i look like in the morning from d-dog
You are too funny!
Love the hair do- I wish I could of seen it in real life!
I love that we were there to experience the beauty in person but I am glad you shared the joy of it with everyone! It was worth every minute. You're a beauty and we love ya.....Bean and Mom
Post a Comment