Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{Live in the moment}

Who says that we have to be so serious all of the time? I say strike a pose baby and live in the now. It is so important for our kids that they see us having fun and enjoying the NOW rather than always being so proper, and dull.

My kids for sure know that there mom loves life and knows how to have fun. I am a spazz and I love it! Jake sometimes has to roll his eyes and say ok "Rita" but that's all good he knows how to strike a pose as good as me. So all I have to say is have fun and always "Live in the Moment".

8 comments:

Amy said...

You are a spaz!!! I love it! It is so true, teaching your kids to have fun and not stress is such a great thing! I showed my kids the pictures of us going down the stairs! They couldn't believe a bunch of old ladies like us were doing that. LOL

Jen said...

Your the cuttest mom ever!!! I learn a lot from your good attitude !!! your always doing something fun or always bloging something cute...your the bomb !!!

Ali said...

I didnt know you were so much fun... I always thought you were so up tight and no non-sense its nice to see you losen up!

Kathryn said...

Pat, you know i love the spaz in you!! You make me want to loosen up and have fun!! You Rock you are a really great mom!! Love and miss you Pat the Spaz!!

Brandan & Haylie said...

Very well said!!! Enjoy being a spaz!!

brandy said...

Amen Sista!!!

katie said...

sooooooooooooooooooooo agree! you are hilarious and are always having so much fun!

way to be the best mom, wife, and chick EVER!!!

lucky for you...you still look hot even when you are being a retard :)

Emily H said...

I love these pictures of you! You are quite a woman and I am so lucky I can call you friend. Love you

Related Posts with Thumbnails