1. It really bugs me when it's dark outside and you are driving in a neighborhood and you pass by a home who has their lights on and their blinds OPEN, are you kidding me! Isn't that an open house for peeping toms? Hello!!
2. When the phone rings and someone recorded tells you to please hold while they transfer the call to a customer service representative. Excuse me, you called me and now I have to hold at your convenience. That bugs.
3.When its cold outside and I see a family. The mom and dad have socks, shoes, and a jacket on when their kids have short sleeves and the baby doesn't have socks or a blanket. Can you say selfish?
4.When I go to Wal-Mart and they have 6 checkers and the lines are long. What the crap, why on earth do you have 100 check stands if your aren't going to open them?
5. When you are trying to be kind and let someone in in front of you and they don't even give a thank you wave. Can you say rear end accident happening?
6. It really bugs when I see a woman that just let herself go now that she is married. I just want to say, fine have those days once in awhile. But good gracious, didn't your man marry you looking like a million bucks? Then its a no brainer when your hubby steps out on you. Step it up ladies. (I'm not saying I am a beauty queen and I admit I do have my "molly days" but for the most part I do try)
7. When you go to pick up your kids from school and everyone is following the directions, and some a**hole in a big jacked up truck or SUV think they own the road and turn in front of you wave their kids over and stop the flow of traffic. All because they don't know how to follow the rules. And we wonder why our kids today can't follow the rules? Duh??? It all starts from home people.8. It bugs me bad when I leave the house to go to bunko, or scrapbooking just for a couple of hours and I come home and the house is a freakin pig sty. What, did the kids just have full rein over the house for the last 3 hours or did we have a natural disaster?
9. When you have had a hell of a day and you just need a Diet Coke. You go to your fridge to find the 12 pack box sitting empty in the fridge and you turn around and your kids and their friends have helped themselves to the last 3 Diet Cokes. Now that can get my blood boiling. (seriously)
10. I get so bugged when I go to look at someone elses BLOG and they haven't updated in a month or so. What, why on earth do you have a blog if you can't update? So this is a warning to all of you slackers out there. GET your BLOG UPdaTeD! Because that is the number 10 thing that really bugs ME!!!







5 comments:
I didn't know that so much irritated you! I do agree with most of them, especially #s 3 and 4. #1 doesn't bother me though. I must be one of those that likes looking into other peoples lives. Don't worry, I don't go to the extent of stopping or even slowing down to get a good look. But I guess it still sounds a little creepy. Just call me Tom, Peeping Tom.
Holy I so have to agree with almost every one of those!:)
i agreed with so many of those...especially when people don't wave a thank you when you let them in...and...when people don't update their blog...and...the whole picking up your kids from school drama!!!!
don't even get me started because i could go on and on forever!!!
I'm with you on every single one of them. Especially the updating the blog. Annoying!
I can just picture you standing there making this list:-) But I totally agree with you on most of them. Can't say I understand #9 because I can't stand Diet Coke.
Post a Comment