Tuesday, October 21, 2008

{Days gone by}

Wow, when I scanned these pics in I had to take a double take. Is that my sweet kids? No this pic (below) couldn't be my sweet Janee Rue. But yes, sadly enough it is. Man where did the time go? She went from baby to teenager overnight. Just remember take the time to spend with them because in a blink of an eye they are grown up and out the door. :(


Janee and her Dad 1998

Janee and Autymm Christmas 2001

Janee and Autymm 2001

Janee and Autymm 2004


3 comments:

katie said...

your girls are gorgeous!

i know...i've been noticing that too lately!

it goes by way too fast!

Jen said...

Time dose fly...ever time I hear that song by Trace Adkins "your gonna miss this" I want to cry because it is so true.

Ali said...

Oh my heck, I was thinking that the other day. We watched some home videos from when Lundyn was a baby and it made me so sad, and she is only 2!

Related Posts with Thumbnails