Thursday, October 30, 2008

{The Bite}

I was going through some pics and i came across this funny pic of me when we were in Universal Studios in July. I have to laugh because i always thought if i had the chance to have my neck bitten by a vampire it would be someone like Edward:) But hmmmm, nope this is NO EDWARD!!!! Just my luck. Hoowahhaaa!!!

4 comments:

katie said...

seeeeeeee??!!!??

hot as usual...and NO!!! sooooo not edward!

k so we got our "midnight movie tickets" for twilight. i am assuming so did you but are you guys doing anything fun/special?

:)

Nielson fam said...

Maybe it's Edward "in disguise" You never know! Let him bite!!!
Just kidding your blog is awesome as usual! Crystal

Jen said...

Thats funny we all wish Edward could bit us. I can't wait to see the movie....

Unknown said...

Hey Mandee--
I need your e-mail address...would you mind firing me off an e-mail, I have some scrappy DT stuff to pass along to you.
shauntewadley@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails