Wednesday, January 30, 2008

5 more days until Paridise


I am counting down the days. Me and Jake along with Midge and Jay are going on a cruise. This is our fourth cruise and each and every time the anticipation grows stronger. The packing of children and getting them where they need to be. The shopping for "summer" clothes in the winter time? Not so fun. Finding the right swimsuit so I feel so "sexy" (OK OK I know swimming suits are for the birds) also packing my own bags with all of the clothes that won't get worn cause all we do is lay out or hang out. But I always look forward to these cruises, not to just get away from the kids, but to continue building that close relationship with Jake. He is my sweetheart and always will be. It is so nice to just take time for us and focus on why we fell in love. We fall more in love every year. If you don't take a "special" vacation with your spouse once a year I suggest doing it. It will become a tradition and you won't want to miss a year. Let the Count Down Begin.

1 comment:

Emily H said...

Can I go with you? It can still be a romantic getaway with me right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails