Obliviously NOT me! (lol)
Janee Rue all you need is "a little bit of faith, trust and pixie dust"
Januaree AKA- Tinkerbell
Oh Honey you're no Jack Sperrow but possibly Davie Jones?
For sure we are the Pirates from the Caribbean ARRRRRRRG!!
You can't go to Disneyland without a picture with Mickey Mouse.M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
mickey mouse, donald duck,
mickey mouse, donald duck,
whoever let you hold your banner HIGH
HIGH HIGH HIGH
come along and sing the song and join the Jamboree
M-I-C see ya real soon! K-E-Y why? because I like you
M-O-U-S-E
Wow! I must be old if I know that song, it takes me way back to when I was little watching the mickey mouse club on the disney channel.
It's a small world after all!!We had so much fun if I posted every picture I would have to stay up for days. I took over 800 pictures all of course are "Scrapbook Worthy" not but hey that's what we scrappers do right? Take 20 pics to just get 1 good one? We ate dinner with the princesses and breakfast with Goofy and the gang. Disneyland was sold out 3 days in a row. I now remember why I have to take CRAZY pills. If you don't get anxiety, just go to disneyland over christmas break and that will make you come home and see the doc. No, really we had a great time and loved spending time with my sweet girls and handsome husband.








1 comment:
So glad to see you found your pictures!
Post a Comment