Saturday, January 19, 2008

Beach Bums

This is Autymms very first time to the beach!She is amazed. She says it is so pretty, but what is that smell? It took her a minute to walk into the water, it was kinda cold maybe 50 degrees or so, cold enough that I had a sweatshirt on with jeans rolled up. Finally we talk her into going into the water and we forgot to mention to keep your mouth closed, the water doesn't taste very good it is salt water. She went out there and the tide came in, it splashed her in the face and that was that. She came running out of the water and threw up right there on the sand. I will never forget the look she gave me. It was like what kind of mom are you, why didn't you say the water tasted bad. So the rest of the time she would go in just deep enough to get her feet wet and gather sea shells but not any further.
I Love this picture
"Dad Wait for Me"
Did I ever mention that Januaree is half fish, ok half mermaid? She loves the Ocean. She doesn't care what the water tastes like or how freezing cold the water is. She just loves the water. So for now we will just call her "Aquamarine" my beautiful mermaid.

I can't quite explain the feeling of knowing that I have the greatest family ever. Looking back at all of these photos I see a family that is so full of life, so filled with love for one another. I see a group of four that love to laugh and be silly. My life is complete, my life is full and I am happy. I love my little family.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Geez Mandee, when you get serious about a blog it ends up putting everyone else to shame. I used to think mine was cute, but your makes mine look dull! :) :) Seriously though, it looks so great and I am jealous of your trip to the beach and disneyland. We are going in may and those pic's make me soooo excited! You do have a fabulous family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails