Monday, January 28, 2008

M*Box Scrapbook Retreat



Midge(left) and me (Madge) love to scrapbook. Twice a year we attend a "Mega Retreat" which is a 3 day 2 night event. And twice a year we attend the "Mini Retreats". This was one of our
mini retreats. We always have so much fun. It is put on by the Memory Box in Midway. There were 8 guests and 2 instructors. What I love about these retreats is that we usually are all the same people that attend. By far this had to of been one of the funnest retreats EVER!!!! We laughed, cried (Ok mainly me), danced (the chacha slide) and created layouts and projects. I got a whopping 2 pages created on my own and the 4 class layouts. However I did happen to get a goal book for 2008 and some of my California Trip album complete. I am very grateful that I am able to go and relax but honestly I love that I have made some great friends. Our friendship bonds grow tighter with every retreat. I want to thank those friends that made me feel better on what to do in a certain situation. They are all very inspirational women, that build your self esteem and love to have a good time. I would say for everyone to call and check out this retreat but sorry, (lol) usually all of the spots are taken by us regulars. If you don't scrapbook but want to, I strongly suggest getting involved in some type of group or something because the friends that you make are ones that will last a lifetime. "Scrapper Down"

4 comments:

Amy said...

Scrapper down!! Funny! We almost had a scrapper down when Beth's husband came over. I had a great time with you girlies!
Love ya!

brandy said...

I'm jealous! Sounds like you guys had a blast!! I think you two have a blast everytime you get together! I want to see heat you guys did...you both are too creative!

Emily H said...

I hope one day your creativaty will rub off on me.

Heather D. White said...

Um...no kidding. We didn't have a SCRAPPER DOWN, but we did have a scrapper slightly wet herself! LOL! I'm not sure what's worse! LOL! WHAT A BLA------HAST!!!!! Love you guys! Wrote this on Amy's blog too...but I seriously can't wait for July. Let's get together soon!!!! My house...tomorrow....CHA CHA SLIDE. LOL! Kidding...but let's get together soooooooon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails