I am a 30 year old woman, who married her high school sweetheart. I am a very loving caring person. My family is very important to me, they are amazing. My two daughters are bright, brilliant and beautiful. My oldest Januaree, she is almost 10 (now that is crazy) she is smart, sassy and chuck full of personality. My younger daughter Autymm, is funny, fantastic and loving. They are fun and I love being a mom, even though it is all about patience (which I struggle with sometimes). My Husband Jake is the greatest man, he puts up with all of my BS and he is my everything. I love the Gospel and the church. I love being a primary teacher and our prophet President Hinkley.
I am a talented scrapbooker (so I am told) it is what I love to do. If I had to choose a hobby to be my profession I would definitely choose to scrap.
I have a nickname given to me by my bestest friend Mindi (Midge) mine is Madge they are our "old lady names". When we scrap the other ladies know us by midge and madge. For awhile I was sad because I didn't know anyone by that name. Of course Midge has several for instance the cartoon Simpsons one of the twin sisters name is midge also a fly fish is called a midge. Then one morning of Fox 13 they did a short clip on Madonna and guess what her nick name is... Ya that is right madge now I finally belong. (LOL)
I have three dogs, a English Mastiff who is 6 and his name is Moose, a Pug who is 3 named Kylo and a Wiemeriner who is also 3 named Daisy. I love dogs. Not a big cat person but love dogs.
If I had to pick a color red or pink I would pick Pink, if I had to pick a favorite place to get a Diet Coke, Harts Gas or Sonic, hands down it is SONIC. What about St. Patricks Day or
New Years eve, New Years Eve that is when I got married.
Funny things like that is what I want to know about my friends. So I thought that I would share that with you. Anyway, my name is Mandee I am 30 years old and loving every minute of it. I love being me!!






4 comments:
You are so cute! I love you being you too!
Hello from SLC! Okay, so I have become addicted to this blogging thing..and low and behold, I found some friends in Lehi loving it too. So fun. Well, at least now I can keep tabs on you more than the one time a year we actually see each other. Your family is so cute, your Merry Christmas Pic is so adorable....
Merry Christmas from the Wards in SLC!
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! You didn't tell me you were a blogger!!!! So fun to pop in and check up on the Gillen fam! Can't WAIT for the mini-retreat!!!! Ooh.which reminds me, I need to e-mail you back. LOL! Will do!!!
Yay! Another blogger! See you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment