What a great experience it was to have all of my sweet husbands family over along with two great-grandmas and a great sister in law who came from the hot state of Arizona. This year was our off year for my family so I also invited my parents and two little brothers, and younger "bigger" brother and his wife. This was the first time that we had hosted an event quite like this in our home. My sweet man Jake decided that we needed alot more food than he thought we would need. So needless to say we had leftovers for a week.
The meal was great but there is nothing like family. Laughing and talking, yelling at the kids. Honestly what more could you ask for right? Wrong I forgot to include our famous "Black Friday" add hunt. It is a tradition for me and my two sister in laws. Find the Bargains and Go Go GO!!! That is what we did.
I love my family and we always have such a great time with one another.









No comments:
Post a Comment