
As the time creeps up on all of us this crazy Christmas holiday season. Jake and I try to teach our children the importance of Christmas. We talk about Joseph and Mary and there walk to Bethlehem. Why baby Jesus was born in a Manger. Who came to see his birth and who brought gifts. This is a great time to be thankful and grateful for all that we have. I am very grateful for my Savior and for the love he has for me and my family. I also am very grateful for my sweet husband, who puts up with a lot from me. I am not what you would call "low maintenance". I am proud of him and his example to my children. My two girls I love so much they keep me busy, but they also teach me something new everyday (isn't is suppose to be the other way around?). I love my little family, husband, daughters and dogs. " We may not have it all together. But together we have it ALL." Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
6 years ago






2 comments:
What an adorable family!!
Oh my gosh! Your dogs are human size!! What a cute fam you have!
Post a Comment