Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{Need 4 Speed}




Who has the need 4 speed? I do I do! I have to say that I LOVED Nascar!!! It was so awesome. Nothing gives you chicken skin like when the announcer says "Gentleman, start your engines!" all you hear is Vroom, boom, boom, boom. Your whole body quivers, it is so loud. I can't believe how fast they go around the track. Holy smokes, they hall balls! If you have ever watched it on television and liked it, well all I have to say is go there in person and you will think that you died and went to heaven. Personally I was not a follower of the sport...... Until NOW! I am a true Nascar Fan.
My car is #12 Justin Allgaier.


He is a Rookie and only 18 years old! I followed him all day Saturday and he took 4th. Unfortunately he didn't race on Sunday which was a bummer because I wanted to go to his trailer and get some Nascar Gear!! And for those of you who commented on my blog about seeing tonz of WT people you weren't kiddin'. Wowzeers, you name it we saw it. Any who de do dee, I could blab on and on and on but lets get to the photos shall we?.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

AWESOME!! Now your next stop needs to be the drag races! Went to the Mile High Nationals out in Colorado and you'll think rumble! Your eyeballs literally jiggle in your head and the nitro burns your eyes and you're laughing so hard because you think you're probably dying from the fumes, but it's so cool at the same time!

brandy said...

Warning: This sport is very addictive (says my brothers) They are fanatics! In fact, they are season holders for the vegas race so they were there too. They love Jimmy and Tony Stewart. I'm glad you had a fun trip! I hear it's a blast!

Emily H said...

I could never understand how people enjoyed watching cars race around a track.... until we went. You are right, they are so much fun! Glad you had a good time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails