Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{Clear Creek}

Clear Creek 2009

When Janee came home and asked about clear creek this is how the conversation went down.

Janee: Mom, can I go to Clear Creek?

Me: When is it?

Janee: I will go get my paper. Ok mom here it is. and Oh ya I was wondering if you could come and be the parent in our cabin. If we don't have enough moms we can't go.

Me: (Eyebrows raised) you want me to go with you?

Janee: Yes, Mom please!!!

Me: Well if you really want me to go I will. (Thinking to myself, I am so happy that you asked me to go, most kids want their moms to STAY HOME)

Janee: YES!!! Can I call Shelby and see if Lissa is going? I will tell her that you are and then, you can drive mom and me and you and Shelby and Lissa can ride in the car instead of the bus!!

Me: If I can drive honey I will.

Getting closer and closer we got the notes and the information, heck I even went to a Parent meeting. We got our supply list and it was here before we knew it.

For all of you that don't know what Clear Creek is it is owned by Alpine School District and the schools that choose to do a winter overniter schedules and plans it. In the Summer there is a Clear Creek Camp that is all week and is awesome (I went once with my mom when she drove bus). You go and learn about nature, play games, sing songs, eat, hike and your suppose to do this thing called sleep? Ha Ha Anyway I didn't get to go when I was in 5th grade because there was a big slide my year and they had to close clear creek. So this was a new experience for me and Janee. Here are some of the fun things that we did. So read on......



Danielle and Shelby

Janee and Shelby (BFF's)



Yo, Yo dawg! Shelby always good for a laugh


Me and Janee on the Coldest hike on earth. Me not prepared, brought janee all of the nessesities but mom, Nope? What was I thinking?




The Three Amigos




The Yellow Cabin! The yellow cabin had a great
group of girls and they were a great team







Boondoggles














Dig in it' lunch Time











Lissa and Shelby










Like Momma Like Daughter








Friends!















The Whole Gang



Thanks Janee for asking me to go with you. It melted my heart to know we have such a good relationship that you wanted me to go with you. This is an experience that you will remember forever.










1 comment:

leslie jo said...

ahhhh I remember clear creek. I was so fun! How cool it is that you got to go with Janee. I love the pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails