Wednesday, February 25, 2009

{Viva Las Vegas!}

I am way excited! We are going to Las Vegas this weekend and guess what we are doing? Yup! going to the Nascar races! Wuhoooooooo!!!! Yipeee! I have never been to a race before but I am going to go to Wal mart to get my nascar gear! Heck I am not paying top dollar for something that I can get on a Rollback at Wallies! $8.88 baby! Ha ha

So this is what I hope to see, cars going so fast it makes my hair fly around!


See all of the fun sponsors like M&M
Oh and don't forget Cars! Who knows maybe I will meet Mater?



Stay tuned for the update and photos of our awesome trip that we are taking complements of Rimrock (my hubby does work for them)




4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey have fun! You both better come back and not leave with any true Rednecks!! We are going on the cruise so i will see you when i get back! Love Shim

Anonymous said...

I love Nascar. Tom and I have been for the past 4 years. However this year a cruise seems to be more important. Whatever :) Have a blast. I always feel so good about myself after I have attended Nascar. Heck I have all my teeth and my boobs are above my belly button. You're gonna see some sights.

Amy said...

ahhhh the joys of red neck events! HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

Goodness-do you ever stay home? lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails